2011 Resolutions

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It seems to me that i have more than four crappy days....

Yesterday, I once again report late for work but thank goodness that there is no puncture card to clock in... haha.. My company have a buffet for the workers at the end of the day which happen once a month. I never eat any food except a slice of cake. What can i say about the cake? the combo of it is weird to me and taste not to my liking cause I'm not a big fan of cheese cake and dislike mango which are the key ingredient of the cake >.<>

Today, I had to call up the clients to make appointments with them.. Damn i hate to make calls!!!! Besides that, i got pushed in the bus by an uncle cause my bag is poking him!! It's not my fault that his belly is so big that my bag hit him which barely last for one stop plus the bus is crowded so how can i avoid him given his big size!!WTH.... oh ya i made a digusting discovery at my new desk!!! There is a fingernail in the keyboard !!! EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

so looking forward to yet another crappy day

No comments:

Post a Comment