2011 Resolutions

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just woke up by the stupid construction undergoing around my hall, workers carrying some metal things and throw them into a pile making some much noise =( couldn't catch any sleep the moment i was woken up by them=(
Yesterday, my windsurf friends held an early birthday celebration for me ^^ though I knew it from the start cause my vice president, David used the excuse of having a committe meeting to ask me out to celebrate.. haha.. We went to The Central to have dinner where we had ramen though the moment I went in I had no appeitte =s and even gave some of my ramen to yinghui...After that, we went to the Japanese dessert restarant to have dessert but I still feel that the dessert at Sushi Tei is the best ^^ haha.. At the shop, they bought a slice of chocolate cake for me and a slice of cheesecake for shun xiang... damn funny cause apparently at central got a lot of people celebrating birthday..After that, we went to have drinks at this mongolian restaurant... the ambience is still passable and the drinks are quite ok only =S It's damn funny cause we tried to make Kolin drunk who is not a very good drinker.. haha... he entertain us with all those random stuff..After which, we headed back home and for me I headed back to hall cause I don't want to go home and come back to hall early in the morning so that I can study for my immuno quiz on mon =s This is the second consecutive time that I took night rider and even know their existence -_-

















On Thursday, I went to Orchard to buy my sister's birthday present with Chai Hong... Walked around Taka and Wisma before I spotted a bracelet for my sister at this shop...I bought 2 bracelet in the end cause they complement each other when wore together..after which I wanted to go to Ritz Carlton to buy cheesecake for my sister but it was raining and that we don't know whether the hotel cafe will sell sliced cakes.. end up buying her the cheesecake at the japanese bakery next to beard papa...Went back home intending to surprise my sister with a sudden visit from me ( who is supposed to be at hall) haha.. end up doing nothing but chatting with my family =)

on Friday, me hongwee and my sister went to Dempsey to celebrate my sister's birthday.. We went to PS cafe to eat.. I must say the ambience there is super good.. basically the restarant had this flora theme so the moment u step into the restaurant nice flora smell greet you =) plus the walls are alll made of glass thus offering a full view of the restaurant garden... the ambience is really cozy ^^ ( must really thank weisiong for introducing me to this restaurant though the food there is quite expensive >.<) we having our dinner, we headed down to Ben & Jerry to eat icecream ^^ at there I fall in love with their chocolate therapy which is so chocolatic =) After that we went back to cineleisure to catch midnight movie-rush.. actually we had a couple of hours before the start of the movie so we went to more than words to let my sister to decide whether she want to change the eeyore plush toy to winnie the pooh at there she bought me my tigger plush toy!! haha... after that,we slacked around at kfc and went to catch the movie.. the movie is like x-men like that with nice plot but the ending sucks =X My sister and I went back to my hall cause I persuade her to stay at my hall for the night and also the next day morning she can attend my school's open house..




























































No comments:

Post a Comment