2011 Resolutions

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

today felt damn happy and i don't know why..perhaps is those strange and unexpected things that happened today =) First was the printing company aunty talking to me after that was bumping to joanna in LIBRARY who seldom been to school -.- After that was eating with chaihong and talking a bit to yinghui. After lecture, dinner with jiaying,yvette and remus (who joined us for drinks-.-).. I just feel happy..

Bought 12 strawberry puddings at one go when I saw them at the school mart.. I know, a bit kiasu but I have been searching high and low for it for past few weeks =( And I just finished 2 of it... damn it... I should carefully ration the puddings..

Felt a bit bored/reluctant to start on studies so took a break to watch an episode of Momo love^^ Yes there is 4 hunks for me to stare at for one hour plus otherwise I will not follow the drama =p haha..

Oh ya.. today I had to limp around school due to injury incurred ( i tink most likely ) during the Nike Human Race =S

Now I have a twitter account! ---> mshiqi =)

No comments:

Post a Comment