
Yes! Finally! Got to windsurf today ! Like finally! Been wishing/moping/complaining to people around me that I wanted to windsurf but due to the super duper packed schedule since cny(i think) I haven't gotten down to windsurf =( I bet the people around me are slightly irritated by my complains ( sorry, guys) haha. Actually, I had second thoughts about going down today cause the weather for the past few days was rainy =X But thank goodness, today is NOT a sunny day ( so no ugly tan for my mother to nag about ) but a slight drizzle and cloudy day, not foegtting the wind too =) perfect to windsurf! Luckily, caught some of the remnants of NE monsoon which is going to blow over soon =X sigh better than nothing I guess.
Muscles felt like rubber at the end of the training. Imagine uphauling 5m sail instead of 4m sail plus I haven't been down for a month I guess. So dismayed at my poor stamina =X sigh But on the bright side, I really enjoy the surfing! Miss it lots. Thinking back, it's quite a change for me since I disliked the sport to the core in the past but now seem to enjoy it immersely. Perhaps is due to the fact that I picked up the sport and have got to know wonderful friends through the sport. I wonder will this last forever for me or am I going to find another sport? Diving ? Surfing? Wakeboarding?haha.
Felt quite vexed with finding internship >.< cause I figured out that I need some lab practices otherwise I think I will screw up my FYP -.- But I don't know what field I'm interested in let alone sending resumes to professors of those fields-.- plus everyone seem to be finding/have found an internship which left me with limited choices + competing with other last minute but second/first class people to compete with.. urgh! I hate rat race!
p.s I haven gotten to writing cover letter and resume ! someone just shoot me / throw me an internship!
No comments:
Post a Comment