Woohoo~ Friday is finally here!! Not just any ordinary friday but is my last day of my internship! yippee~ But I have been slacking since wednesday =p but who cares right !? Since I have done all that was assigned to me (though I really pissed and upset by the fact that my Prof asked other people to redo what I have done which is like telling me that it is a waste of time), I can slack =D
Saying the above makes me a bad employee =X I wonder how on earth am I going to substain a >2 year or so job? Now, I realise and understand what people tell me to enjoy while I can when I'm still studying. Through this internship, I gained alot, be it about myself (adapting to the working society) or about the real working life (though I think I didn't do an actual real job). I can be quite an awful worker who get scolded and show a bit of attitude at work. I also learn not to be super blur that I get scolded for nothing *which is quite a feat for me to achieve*,
With this internship ending, it meant that my holiday is ending!! OMG How on earth did 4 months passed so fast ! I barely had a week to wind down *whine* Urgh
ok shall go to sleep.
PS Actually I wanted to post a super long post but too sleepy ( so lack of sleep that I actually felt lightheaded at work plus it was after lunch-.-) and I found out that this blog had so few readers *yes, can be counted with a single hand D=) that I don't care =) haha
No comments:
Post a Comment