2011 Resolutions

Sunday, October 10, 2010

101010

Yes today is 10th October 2010. Wonder what is the big fuss about these numbers? Aside from their repetition, there is a guarantee of a miracle or something right? *just stating*

Couldn't keep track of the number of times that I fall into the sea and uphaul again D= Nice wind, strong yet shitty current but cannot complain much cause I haven't been training regularly since the holidays =( Busy school work and let me say this again - I'm a bloody year 4! Cut some slack can-.- Endless journal articles to read, now I can say that I'm an avid reader. Presentations to present which I hate the most. Urgh.

ok back to the topic windsurfing. At PA, there was like a freaking huge crowd of kitesurfers! Though it's a pity that I couldn't sit by the beach and watch them performing stunts. I think my windsurfing skills and stamina dropped alot. Seriously! Cause now as I'm typing this entry with my aching arms. I wonder how I will survive school tommorrow. But even if I know I will be in this state, I will just go for windsurfing today cause who knows when will I be able to go down again =( It's a nice distraction for today.

Back to books articles

No comments:

Post a Comment