2011 Resolutions

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

3 more days

3 more days to 2011. Some people are looking forward to it but not me. To me is more like one more step to time bomb? Full of anxiety, doubts and one wrong step could might just spell more doom * more dramatic effect*. 

Well, let's see. 2011 will be the year that I'm graduating which I absolutely don't look forward to except the without any exams aspect. What is worse is that chinese new year for 2011 will be in early Feb, seriously dreading it *praying hard for my fyp to start off with cell culturing so I will have the excuse not to celebrate cny in malaysia*. Don't get me wrong, I do want to celebrate CNY but I am lazy to go back plus there are some people I don't look forward to meeting =X I'm more of the pessimistic kind so I anticipate the worst case scenario for me =S. 

I bet there will be relatives asking me what I going to work after graduation. Man, I hate this question.I'm going bonkers, trying to get the answer but in vain. Perhaps, I'm looking at the wrong way. Perhaps, I'm just being overly anxious/panicky. But seeing my friends settling in their career paths..it's just reminding me how far I'm behind. It's like standing at a crossroads where I bid my friends goodbye while I'm at the center.Sigh. The situation is not helping with me wanting to faster like asap start earning money and hopefully let my father retire by mid/late 2011. Sigh.

Enough with the dreadful stuff. It'll work somehow..i hope>.<

Now for the boring part... yes the dull part.

Basically, one week of holiday has passed. And man, did it pass super super slow. Aside from showing myself publicly at orchard and zouk last week, I have been staying at home. Staying at home is easy. It's just waking up near to noon; do housework,eat,surf net and then is dinner+surf net then sleep. The cycle just goes on. But the hard part is to keep sane with this lethargic or pig pace. Normally by now, I would be do part time jobs but now, though I do send occassional email for part time jobs but no replies perhaps the festive season, guys as packers are more preferred -.-. Sigh. I need something to keep me occupied!!!!!!!!!! * Nudging aside 2 not-yet-read-books; 2 seasons of Criminal minds to watch; 1 season of Glee; 5 seasons of Big Bang Theory.*haha.

Oh ya. Countdown of the new year will be the same like past years. Staying at home and watching the television till eyes closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment