Shuttling back and for to hospital is exhausting. But the worst is my parents who are worried sick and my brother who is recovering and complaining of hunger * he hadn't ate since saturday and is currently on liquid diet =S*.
Added to that was a short trip that was planned initially but sad to say it was planned at the wrong week. Took a sponsored trip to KL with my relatives which was basically to shop there. But fatigue played a downer along the trip. It was my first time to KL and to me it seems like bugis street thrown into orchard road, with lots of shopping mall and chinatown with streets of stalls selling knockoffs. I was so tempted to buy those knockoff bags like jimmy choo but stopped as I didn't want to be immediately recognised that I'm carrying a fake *didn't did research prior to KL trip*. But sis and I did bought shades and some shirts for my brother. I guess my cousin gained alot from the trip. Overall, it was an eye opener.
Oh.. I forget to mention that the hotel we stayed in although is a three star hotel but it feels like a four star hotel, like a businessman single room =) Perhaps partially due to the fact that the hotel was just renovated.
Back to local. MY PHONE WAS TOASTED LITERALLY!!! It happened on my way to meet my fyp professor when I took out the phone to check for time and there was a funny smell coming from the phone itself. It was those smell when you have some shortcircuited appliances. I was totally amused with the smell before disbelief settled in -.-. The toasted phone caused me to be late for the meeting and additional $88 to get a new phone =( Huge dent to my savings D=
This is not my week..
No comments:
Post a Comment