2011 Resolutions

Monday, April 4, 2011

I never fail to amuse myself

Can you imagine a person who swim halfway and stone *like frozen solid* for a few seconds? Or someone who recall something and tried to laugh while swimming? Well, that's me =D

It's not something to be proud of la but something that is unique to me * not weird,according to my siblings -.- * I realized that not everything I do will be accepted or logical but ultimately the ball is still in my court, right? Likewise, I realized that second opinions help a lot especially someone like me who is quite sensitive to what people say especially when I'm in a bad/down mood but sooner or later I got to rely on myself instead of other people's opinions else I will be living in their shoe.

This week will be my thesis writing day cause the confocal microscope is booked fully for the entire week =(. Please let my Prof accept my images else I will start to get irritate that will slow upgrade to hatred for the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment