Today didn't go as what I plan it to be -> look through some work files *but the moment I opened the file, I zzz* so now I'm sort of going through it. Sigh. After clearing work *by mid-noon*, I'm supposed to bake some cookies so that I could snack on them at home and in office but my ulcer begged me not to do it. After baking, it will be lazing in front of TV to catch some korean drama =( See my plan is so simple right but I failed to follow through. Got sidetracked by a taiwan drama that I occasionally watched and was told that I missed the finale last night >< so with youtube, of course I watched it then went to nap, followed with a trip to NLB to return + borrow books #geek.
Everything has an expiry date,right?
No comments:
Post a Comment