2011 Resolutions

Monday, October 6, 2008

omg today's test is super -_-''' cause for every incorrect answer 0.25 marks will be deducted BUT the problem is that i realised (actually is angeline who spotted it and told me) just when i wanted to submit the paper -_- WTH .. anyway, I don't have much confidence in this test cause I very late then started studying for it. I started studying for it on Sat all the way to this morning which I managed to skim through the remaining 3 chapters this morning T__T sigh.. The problem is that the bulk of the paper come from the last 3 chapters damn unlucky :S

Feeling a bit sad , cause prior to the test, hendra they all were revising past year quiz paper but the problem is that me and angeline don't have the paper =( I thought that as friends we supposed to share stuff and tips but sadly no.. sigh.. This is what i get when i expect too much so I learnt not to expect too much..

No comments:

Post a Comment