2011 Resolutions

Saturday, October 4, 2008

my feet are aching like shit :( Yesterday, I went out with my sister and hongwee to bugis. We watched house bunny (finally) but the movie was below my expectations :( It is not as bimbotic as i thought it will turn out to be *sob. I will put the movie in the Ok slot -_-

After the movie we went to Haji Lane but somehow I don't have the very strong urge to shop so end up we went to a few shops. But we did go to the shop that sell the geeky specs^.^ as expected, I tried on a few and took photos =) so cute the specs !!! haha... The shop also sell some funny and weird stuff. First there is the miniature barbie dolls earring, plastic frog ang alligator earrings. There is also rings of Star Wars characters (i think) and Hell Boy ring... so unique haha..

After shopping, we went to this dessert shop to eat !! Finally, I satisfied my craving for honeydew sago =) haha.. We ordered 4 bowls of dessert in which we shared one of the bowl - fresh milk with streamed egg and cookie. It sounds super delicious but turn out disappointing =( but we did finish it cause it is good for skin as the ingredients used are all good for skin ma... haha.. We then headed to popeye at the singapore flyer to eat dinner - super delicious :) but never take the singapore flyer photo cause it's too big upfront -_- sigh.. haha..In the end, hongwee did bought his jacket at zara which is super nice and cosy ^.^ That also settle his long due present from us =P

I feel a bit dissppointed cause I can't find the shades that I like though i search at bugis for 2 weeks liao =( My sister also wanted to buy this avaitor shades that last time she tried on looks super nice but when we went back to the shop and she tried it on again the shades look weird somehow so end up also never buy =(

Will upload photos later cause somehow com doesn't read the memory stick had to wait for my father to return home to use his phone for photo transfer... I wonder if i can finish studying for my mon's test :S sigh so sleepy.. take a nap then study liao...

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment