It's been nearly one month since I have updated this blog =( I have been super busy since exam have ended - went on a trip to Vietnam with 8 of my windsurfing friends on the 30th Nov but something unexpected which cut short my trip =(
I was so excited on this Vietnam trip cause it my first overseas trip by the plane and somemore it is travelling with friends instead of family!
Vietnam Day 1 - 30th Nov
woohoo~~ finally reached singapore buget terminal, feeling a bit tired cause the flight is at 845 which means I have to get up at 5++ am -_- and a bit nervous that I might forget to bring something. took a cab and bring by yinghui's house to pick her up in way it will be cheaper =) rot at the airport for 2 hours prior that check in. But it's worth the wait cause we can finally take off! The flight took about 2 hours plus and the plane I took is Tiger Airlines' but it is not as uncomfortable or cramped as it took it would be=) but I hated the pressure I experienced before and after landing!
At the airport, it's another wait- we waited for the guide to pick us up. After that, we headed to one of the restaurant at Mekong River for lunch which was quite a distance from airport which had all of us starving by the time we reach there. Along the way we were treated to the local way of lifestyle, the traffic at Vietnam was hectic and messy, The roads were populated with scooters and there is no order just scooters and vehicles cutting each other lanes.
The food was delicious and was so rich in seafood though I'm not a seafood person but the food were fresh. I like the fried ball the most! After that, we went on a tour to some of the islands along the Mekong River.The first isalnd we went to drink a local tea product. The tea required honey to add in to sweeten it and it went along quite well with some local tibits. The second island we went was a coconut island whereby we were given a tour on their coconut candy factory! The candy that was freshly made was soft, warm and not forgetting that it is sweet! After that, we were treated with a horse cart ride to tour around the island. The ride was a bit bumpy but I enjoyed it ^^. After that, we headed back to the main island and along the return trip we had a coconut to drink from=) By the time, we reached shore, it was already evening and we went to a Chinese restaurant to have dinner before we checked into our hotel.
After checking into the hotel, the 9 of us went to the famous night market - bought some souveins for my friends ^^
ok. I shall blogged to here. I shall continue maybe tml morning if I have the time before I went oon holiday with my relatives =) Shall upload the photograhs I took from the trip soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment