It have been ages since I updated this blog... been rushing through assignments and reports since my birthday... haha.. noticed that i have changed the song... my new addiction... it seems to relate to me... it's like a struggle of inner or outer demons but ultimately I will win in the end.. haha.. mus be the new perspective that i have found... I found that I'm still pissed over certain small minor issues but once i get it out aka bitching to someone, i will get over it cause i won't wan to give them the pleasure of wasting my time on them.. but still hurt lingers.. oh well.. can't get by without some scratches here and there...next week is exams.. for the first time i actually felt the need to mug cause i wan to do well and prove that i can do well for people who see me as slacker or take things easier =.= haha... camping in school sux like shit.. though i can study but the food sux=(( sigh .. nothing is prefect for anyone -_- ~ road to self discovery ~
No comments:
Post a Comment