oh man, it's been second week of my holiday and I haven found a job yet =( Technically, I went for a job interview on tuesday which is a telemarketing job for prudential but after a few questions I felt that the interviewer gave a big mental strikeoff on me ... oh well.. I took the interview because of the pay which is $8 per hour and not because of the job scope.. haha.. after the interview, I went to roam along Orchard road to window shop and I stopped at Kino where i read 2 novels =)
sigh... I wanted to take a long break from studies and to sort out my thoughts and most importantly to get more time for myself. Apart from this, I also need to earn some money to purge back the hole that I used for the recent dive trip and not forgetting clothes, drinks and food. Thirdly, I need to get away from the house cause my mother nags at me everyday which sometimes is not good for both of us as there will be too many tension built up=( and I was super annoyed with the nagging =S ( P.S my brother nicknamed my mother is the nagging machine gun which is an apt description =p)
Today, I was so bored that I decided to change the picture for the blog... See the collage, it was designed by me ^^ I was so getting the hang of making the collage that I made a few more of my close friends and of windsurfing friends and activities..haha.. so bored..
ok... i shall end here and off to make the collage ^^
P.P.S Tml I'm going down for windsurfing training and after that I'm going to Timbre! Can't wait^^ hopefully I don't get to drift downwind too much =S woohoo~~ timbre!
P.P.P.S shall upload photos of my dive trip soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment