![]() |
| A classic sign =p |
Went to Macs with yh while waiting for ch to finish her briefing. Then, I paused for 5 minutes when I was about to enter Macs. Why? I had to figure out the action for pull -.- lagging brain processing. The best part is my friend peeping over my shoulder to see what's wrong.. I'm such a ....
Classic moment II
NEARLY walked into a lamppost -.- Emphasis on NEARLY.. Though I don't know why my friend said this is a classic moment for me since this kind of walk-into-stuff/person occur occassionally?
Classic moment III
My hopeless sense of direction. I suggested to go for tea at Kki. But I only remember part of the address - Ann Siang. So I had my friends walking with me along Ann Siang Street and Ann Siang Road but to discover that the place is at Ann Siang HILL. wth.
Now, I realise sometimes things should not be thought too hard and in depth and leave it up to fate to help you to make decisions (applicable when you cannot decide). I was torn between choosing to be in a near state of bankrupt after I go for HK trip with my friends or just stay in SG and gian at my friends and lament my pathetic situation. But fate or whatever you call it helped me to decide. I got an internship though the scope is not what I wanted but I get to try something else. So, with this internship, the HK trip is dismissed though I really want to go for a few reasons but oh well, I cannot have best of both.

No comments:
Post a Comment