Being a girl sucks *currently till tomorrow midnight*.
I'm driving my close girlfriends and family to the wall. Yes. The much dreaded DnD has come D=
I don't
I wish i'm a fashionista and I will not stuck in the whirlpool of worries Sigh. Maybe I just couldn't dress up ar :'(.
Ok. What's buggering me is the makeup D= The horror.. I mean i do enjoy the process of putting it but not the process of being judged especially when I did judge people. Yup, I'm scared of karma.
HOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOWHOW
I'm freaking out of the makeup to put. Just end my misery please. I'm only suited to go to laid-back pubs or kopitam or ulu-lated cafes not for DnD/any formal events. That's a reason why I choose to biological science.
Why can't they have the theme of reversal role DnD? I
If I survive tomorrow, I will blog about it but hack la..Either way, I guess I will blog about it. =X
Fashion fairy, will you just help me tomorrow =(
No comments:
Post a Comment