2011 Resolutions

Monday, July 11, 2011

Don't want to graduate

It seems so surreal. In a blink of eye, I'm going to graduate =(  * Hit me when I went to get my super ugly gown=( *

I don't want to graduate. I want to study more. Such irony right. When I'm a student, I was wishing with all my might for my studies to end right there and then but now I'm wishing the opposite. Sigh.

I just hope I will receive good news this week. * fingers and toes cross*

I got to confess that I'm been like an ass * abit not alot* for the past weeks. Feeling so suffocated that I just close out my friends. Got to work hard to control my emoitions >.< 

Ok enough of moaning and confessions.

I declared last week was a sinful week.

1) Ah Li gave me a treat at a taiwan cafe cause of her promotion =) Ordered their beef noodle soup and it is the best! Of course, I finished the entire bowl of soup which is the first time I ever did. Haha. But our dinner did not stop here. We went for prata after that with biscuit shopping thrown in between. The end result of this dinner was an hour walk back home =) Super love walking with my friend and talked about anything =) Can't believe that we come so far for a decade * I think using the word decade  makes me feel like a dinosaur*

2) YH dropped by my office and gave me a chocolate cupcake from 1-caramel as a treat to cheer me up =) <3

3) Went out for supper with JC friends. Had dim sum at Geylang followed by my insistence on having durian! Last but not least, we went to Henderson Wave which was just the place I want to go at that moment =) Luckily I didn't have mosquito bites

Looking back, I think my heart is loaded with fats and I absolutely have more fats reasons not to step onto the weighing machine.

P.S I just rebonded my hair so I have this super flat hair that I totally hate and want to hack it off with a pair of scissors. D=

No comments:

Post a Comment