2011 Resolutions

Sunday, June 26, 2011

7 years of bad luck

If you are superstitious as I am, you would know that breaking a mirror *according to chinese's book of taboos* will result in 7 years of bad luck. Sigh. As if Friday's stupid stunt was not enough, I got to have my lonely self-pity party and to top it with 7 years of bad luck. What a weekend. =X Plus in my pity party, there's no bubble tea nor a tub of ice cream. Should have gone to windsurfing if not for my laziness.

Besides the above, I have to worry about my dresses =( One for DND and one for wedding * seriously I couldn't believe that I attend one so fast after graduation-.-* But I'm super excited about the latter cause it's a POOL party, what a cool wedding dinner! But the venue do set the standard of dress code =( Damn. Time to save lots and lots of $$.

No comments:

Post a Comment