2011 Resolutions

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jellyfish attack =(
Today(Saturday) as usual, I drifted to no man's sea again, unable to surf back. But to add on to my misery, when I dropped into the sea, I feel a stinging burning sensation on my left arm. Ya, it was a jellyfish and my reaction was to grab that spongy thing and pushed it aside -_- Not very smart of me. After that, I told a guy about it and he tried to surf both of us back to shore but cannot so I told him to go get help first. Later my senior came and managed to surf both of us for a distance before a rescue boat came.

Feeling so useless and sad about the fact that I still couldn't surf back to shore on my own nor master the basic which most of the juniors did. I will just try my best!

After returning back to shore, applied medicine and vinegar which is an acid to dissolve the calcium in jellyfish spine. After that, I had to rush off for JC gathering ^^

The gathering turned out to be the biggest so far if I'm not wrong and unexpected cause Leon Hinglong Kok Wai turned up for it (rare guest sia). Played polar-hunter game till 1am haha so fun. Though the last game I was the healer and I healed 2 polar bears -_-

ok shall stop here cause arm hurts after applying vinegar -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment