2011 Resolutions

Monday, January 19, 2009

so freaking tired =( tried to search for this japanese song to put as my blog song but can't find it =( oh well luckily i got a few songs to choose to put up =)

Got sunburnt on Saturday =( forget to put sunblock cause I thought that I will not be out in the sea to help out in the orientation -_- I was surprised that a lot of people turned up for the orientation, mostly are exchange students. Some of them really have attitude problems =S

After the orientation, all of us ( Chaihong, David, SK, Soon Siang and me) went to AMK Hub to have dinner at Ichiban ! haha... I was so tired due to the 4 hours sleep I had that I suddenly announced my sleepyness halfway through which amused them -_- After finishing up our meal, we were entertained this aunty who was stacking up the sushi cover on the table beside us. We (mostly me) cracked jokes about the stacks of sushi cover that lasted for half and hour -_- haha.. so funny^^




Last Friday was a busy day for me! I rushed back to school for a lab report analysis which I attended last last week but still don't understand thus attend the session again. But after the session I still don't understand =( well guess have to wait for wed tutorial where the teacher go through again =S After lesson, I rushed down to Orchard to meet my cousin to have Sakae buffet^^ feel quite bad that I never kept my cousin entertained cause I was busy consolidating the windsurfing orientation attendance =X At Sakae , I finally got my revenge on the jellyfish and it taste awful =S



After that, I went to meet Huili to celebrate her long passed birthday at Timbre cause I heard that the pizza there is fabulous so brought her there to eat her favourite food and also to check out the place. The ambience there is quite good and I was surprised that reservation had to be made to get good seats which I didn't made thus we got bar seats but later we secured a table ^^ The pizza didn't turn out to be that good and the drinks so-so. We ordered sex on the beach and singapore sling but both taste ok only but they taste much better when being mixed! After finishing the pizza, we took photos to pass the waiting time for the band to come at 10 pm =S but mid way through the fun my camera ran out battery =( Waited quite a while for the band to come which turn out ok only =S







No comments:

Post a Comment