2011 Resolutions

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Damn emo and freaking tired =(

Woke up early this morning, planned to windsurf with peishan but it started to rain so I cancelled it. But by the time I cancelled it the rain stopped, wth and I was planning to take a nap after light web surfing.

But when I switched on my laptop, it short circuited the entire house power!!!!!!!!!
Damn pissed that it was spoilt so soon -_- and I used it for about 5 months only.. Got really pissed when I tried to call up HP hotline to ask whether without the laptop battery,will they still service the laptop.But I kept being diverted to other numbers =( ended up rushing out of the house to get to the service centre before they closes and the centre is freaking far (located near NUS). Sigh.

After that, went to Ion to shop and explore though the place is still like a freaking maze-_- Bought a pair of sandal to replace my spoilt havanian which broke when I move into hall on Mon.wth. I still need a pair of slippers.. eleanor if you are reading this, please check the price of the slippers asap k!

feel like shit.sigh.

sometimes i'm better off not to wish or hope for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment