2011 Resolutions

Thursday, August 13, 2009

oh man, my head still spinning =S hopefully it will stop by the time I reached Orchard for my f1 job briefing.

got back hall at 3-4plus am from zouk. finally get to club before the school start hahah.. went with angeline titus soonsiang and aijia. Got to try flaming lambo ^^ which is surprisingly sweet and before that had 2 jugs of very or no alcohol taste red bull mixer drink. Right before hitting the floor, we each had 2 shots and poor titus had to finish an additional 2 shots haha =p The music initially sucks but pick up at 3 plus. Had this group of drunk guys kept pushing then I kept elbowing and even ask them to leave but they didn't and they nearly got into a fight with another group -.- and that's when we decided to leave to avoid getting caught in the situation -.-

oh ya before hitting the club, went to windsurf with peishan^^ but I got so tired towards 4 plus that while practising jibe and tack I kept messing up the footworks =( I even got my thumb hit by falling mast =( Now it's swollen like shit, hope I didn't smash any bones or something =S

No comments:

Post a Comment