Initially, planned to send some resumes and start revision for my 7 modules since it was the first weekday free of school. But the wifi connection at home just had to act weird ! And I was stuck 3++ hours talking to operators who spoke to me as if I'm a computer retard, repeating steps that was done previously for a few times! Super pissed off with the tone! And somemore I tried repeatedly to tell them that the previous operator had gone through the steps with me so there was no need to repeat all over again but they just don't listen! URGH! In total, I have talked to 4 operators before the problem was finally resolved. At one point, I was envisioning about soldering the modemn and see it melt slowly in agony.
And this was not all...
You think losing wifi connection was bad enough.. I even had a faulty wifi device ! So ya, naturally, I had to ( with knife at throat point ) call laptop company service centre. Luckily, the problem was resolved rather quick, in an hour's time.
How I wished I have some computer geek genes so I will never need to call the operators( who I think, find me an annonyance, oh well, things work both well)
No comments:
Post a Comment