2011 Resolutions

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Words of wisdom.. or not

The only way to forget someone or something is to invest all your undivided attention to a super hot gorgeous idol, that way you will not think too much of other stuff"


 That's what the DJ said over the radio, guess that's true cause not matter how you think about the `what if/I should have ' situation, it still can't turn back time so just had got to move forward.That's what I'm doing for today at least =X - chasing after jerry tan in one of the taiwan drama. So damn cute and hot. (and that dimple!that smile!) haha. yup in girl crazy mode for the time being which is a bad timing especially now that I had to be chasing till the show's finale studying for my 7 modules.


Anyway, attended a talk after 3 years in SBS. It was by a Nobel award winner, Sydney Brenner who said something quite interesting. Once, he was attending a Buddhism talk and he argued with the speaker's comment about each mountain having a life.He argued that mountains do not have life cbecause they cannot be cloned! I know it sound so biological/scientific but it's interesting to know and learn that biology can be interpreted in this manner =)


PS took a lot of photos today cause today was one of my friend's last semester in school  =(


ok off to watch a few parts sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment