I thought the worst thing that happened this month is probably falling amidst of exam week. But, no there is something even worse! That's to be reminded that you are sick and by common sense should be in bed to rest and nowhere else but sadly this is a very mad, sadistic and realistic world we live in,so I dragged my ass to school to sit for a paper that I have prepared for 12 hours beforehand-.- There's no way I will take a MC for any exam cause in the end I still need to retake it =X
Back to the subject, I thought I made a near full recovery but boy I was wrong. After half an hour, my throat started to burn ( throat infection) and I was sniffing as I answered the paper =( I was a bit embarrassed by my sniffing la, cause normally I will find this behavior in exam hall a disturbance and now I'm the disturbance -.-sigh.Felt dishearted after submitting the paper cause I thought I would do quite well in it =( sigh. Been in a foul mood on the way home =( But one thing that surprised and cheered me up is my sweet family! My mother knowing that I had difficulty (mostly pain) in swallowing food that she made fish porridge for dinner =) My favourite homemade dish! By the way, I have been on baby food aka soup noodles/porridge food for past threee days =( sucks max.
oh well got to prepare for tml's paper.still freaking out over friday's paper. i'm so dead..
No comments:
Post a Comment