2011 Resolutions

Saturday, May 1, 2010

3 more to go

Finally! one heavy burden off! Finished with pharmaco paper today which is a hellish paper considering that I have to cramp 200+ drugs' names and mechanisms into my pea-sized brain within two days and straight after 2 days of exam. This is an experience that need to be go through once and only once. I hope. The paper is quite straightforward if you memorize everything (best is that you have photographic memory) but the difficult part is the spelling of the drugs. The names are so similar-.- You can see lots of people finishing the paper within an hour's time but once finished they will just sit there. Why? To try to recollect back the impressions of long hours of studying to figure the spelling. Well, it's over. At least part of it.

Mind automatically switched off once I left the hall. Had a super long ride home though initially wanted to ask someone out but sigh. no company/ don't want to disturb people so just head back home =( Loved the super long bus ride especially in double decker bus with a bubble tea and just view the street scenes.

Distance does have an effect on relationships, don't it ? Just that I thought we are close but time tells it differently, don't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment