Sniff sniff.. down with a terrible flu and there I was recently thinking that poor people like me cannot afford to fall sick due to the doctor's fees =S Damn it, cursed myself in the end. Had to self medicate and sleep early which is the first time I hit the bed before midnight since god knows when -_-
Damn pissed for most of the day cause I was stuck with organising 1) windsurfing booth for the sea sports camp on my own cause titus (president) went for reservice so technically is uncontactable =S 2)a malaysia trip with my friends cause I went to malaysia so frequently so by right should be familiar with the area which is super not true cause I only sit in the car, sleep and then wowla reach destination -_- and 3) the most pisser wan is a gathering with my uni frens which is also to send joan for her exchange trip to taiwan -_- cause they are damn picky about the timing and venue.Basically I hate organising! But I'm stuck with it due to words like responsibility and for the sake of friendship! Damn it, what a vicious cycle _1_
With this train of thought, it led me to think how come no one bother to organise something but push it to me. Is it in their eyes this is the thing I'm only good at and nothing else! Shit! A depressing thought and somehow make me feel unappreciated =( I hate it. Stupid endless cycle. _1_
No comments:
Post a Comment