Yesterday was a busy day for me =X feeling so exhausted that I just stoned throughout most of the conversations -_- Had a last minute gathering with my jc classmates at east coast for a cycling session. We practically hogged the entire cycling lane cause we (3 single bikes n 1 double ) cycled adjacent so that we can chat as we cycled which is quite fun^^ And I even made plans with my friends to go to windsurf on friday >.<
Today, met up with sarah sharlyn n eleanor at eleanor's house for a get together session, played manjong in the end cause I insisted on it so that I can brush up my pathetic manjong skills =S Really miss hanging out with them especially now that everyone is busy and is very hard to find time to get together =( But today I forced them to take photos cause we so long never had a group photo and I'm glad we did it =) I was so excited that I ran over sarah's toe and most of the images of me were blurred cause I moved before the pictures were taken =S haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment