2011 Resolutions

Monday, June 21, 2010

My father is

CUTE. Really.

My father is a solemn looking guy but don't let the appearance fool you. He can be quite a cheeky fellow and even tell his own jokes and chuckle to himself.. so cute! haha. I guess that's where my lameness is inherited from.

Anyway back to the topic. I was shocked. Dumfounded. Imagine finding an empty rice cooker when you wanted to scoop rice for dinner. Yup, that's what happen to me. Father dear ate my share! Poor daddy looked so shocked and surprised. Had to scoop some rice from him. Luckily before this, I had half unfinished cake and a curry puff before that.(That's why snacking before dinner is always a wise choice). Otherwise, I will not be blogging but ransacking my cupboard for food. Yup. Now I kept teasing my father who promptly said that my mother did not cook enough but that's not true. So now, you guys now where I have this black-hole stomach from.

Today is my last day at work. The aunties there are really cute man. Their topics are super wide range and as expected - lots and lots of gossips and auntish tactics. For instance, one of their conversation is to randomly quiz another one for the full name of the husband and you would thought that they will shout the name at the speed of light but no, it was at speed of a snail. Another instance is the aunty who sat opposite me who will find celebrity link for everyone.. be it surname or outfit or even smile.. And don't take these aunties non knowledgeable! They even discussed about organ transfers! Oh ya not forgetting the aunty beside me who seriously give off the typical granny vibre. You know, those who adores their grandchildren to maximum, smile sweetly yet a bit absent mindedly to stranger and always ever so helpful.. I wonder will I become like these aunties in future.hmm..

Oh ya. Now I got a lopsided haircut. Bleah. Seriously, this hair stylist who I went to, have a lousy attitude but great skills so yup no choice. I think she is miffed that I didn't want to keep long hair cause she don't like cutting short hair -.- haha. I'm not sure about having long hair again though cause I seldom doll up ( eg tie hair in fanciful styles ),don't bother to maintain and I prefer short rather long (at lest for now). Honestly, now thinking of this. I feel such a tomboy =S

I'm glad that I cleared the air. So much easier to breathe.Thank you, idiotic yet honest friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment