2011 Resolutions

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sanguine

Simple emoticons of the four temperaments(clockwise from top right: choleric,melancholic,sanguine,phlegmatic)

Sanguine

The Sanguine temperament personality is fairly extroverted. People of a sanguine temperament tend to enjoy social gatherings and making new friends. They tend to be creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean very sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when pursuing a new hobby, interest is lost quickly when it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy.


Someone said that I belong to the above. I believe it's partially true. But i will admit to be chronically late, forgetful and lose interest quite fast for things I find boring.. But, I'm a shy person REALLY!

It must be strange that I suddenly blogged so much,simply because I really have nothing to do =X

PS this picture is so damn cute.. maybe i should colour it right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment