Well, I'm glad that I still got yh around who is nua-ing at home but still willing to go out with me to sudden urge to visit places. Today, actually I planned to go last wed or last last wed? But anyhow, I got to catch this band playing at Timbre Arts House called Goodfellas whose members sang pretty nice. Plus there is additional perk! (Aside from the drinks and ambience of course) That's the lead male singer,obviously good looking..DUH.. haha.. ok got to check this out yourself or you can drag me along, I don't mind (seriously!) His singing is not bad compared to others I have heard so far and he is nice-looking (drools). haha but really with talents and looks, very very nice reason to revisit the place =) The band is the nicest so far, that I even made a promise with yh that every third week of the month we shall head to lk/ timbre. Why only once a month? Simple, the way we run the bill, we can sign up for lifetime membership if there is such thing for the bare minimum spending requirements-.- tsk =p
Actually, my mood was lifted by the company/listening and the music ( they play mostly current songs but 1/2 70s /80s songs ^^) . Feeling kinda of down and pissed when one comment was made unintentionally at the wrong timing and to the wrong person. The irony is that the person don't even know it, haha. So yup, let bygones be bygones =)
The way to pass the night is a great company, music and alcohol ambience.
Nights.
No comments:
Post a Comment