just came back from super ulu place though is near to raffles mrt -_- but still I wished I had a car =( that way I can drive around to scout for new places to eat like today I brought my siblings and hongwee (aka H from now on) to stanley road to eat at this restaurant called sweet indulgence -_- super ulu. The food not bad which is worth going back to if I'm in the vinicity.My siblings and I had pasta which are filling but mine is too oily that I got sick of it at the end =( H had some chicken dish which is quite a small portion. Lastly came the desserts which are warm lava chocolate cake and creme brulee, both of which I found them average =( But overall the ambience and the food are quite good but it is damn freaking ulu that I'm pissed with myself having to dragging 3 people around Raffles to find the place. In the end had to cab down to the place from Raffles which cost an additional $4 =(
Now I really I had lots of money to buy stuff that I want and a car so that when I'm feeling moody, vexed or pissed I can just drive along the streets to calm myself or bring my friends and family to explore new places to eat or shop. Sigh, wishful thinking =X
No comments:
Post a Comment