my legs are aching like shit =S and I swore i heard the bones creaking as I walked-_- today took up a last minute part time job which is flyer distributor =S I had to distribute flyers for a prepaid card company for 3 hours straight, though I don't find it as exhausting and stressful as the surveyor job but still there isn't much people who want to take them =(( This job only last for 4 days (till fri) and for the remaining 3 days I have a 3 hour break in between but luckily I had my sister who worked with me too =) so we can explore around raffles place
After that went to have lunch with hongwee at citylink sakae which is freaking small and less variety of sushi was offered compared to the wheelock's outlet. After that we walked around to walk off the sushi and to shop around though there isn't much to shop there =X
Having to work as surveyor and flyer distributor, I realised how hard the job is and I vowed to do survey or take the flyers when I'm approached ( provided that I have time or free hands to take the flyes =p)
ok that'all, nights
No comments:
Post a Comment