yesterday, went down to toa payoh for a job briefing for an event at expo which is bloody far from my house but I in need of cash so can't be too choosy about the location of the job. I was late for the briefing for mere 3 minutes and the briefing was already halfway done -_- Pay is quite pathetic considering that it is an event job but I guess some went to the commission for the agency >.< hour ="s" questions ="X" attachment ="((" dampened ="(((">
Today went for ear checkup cause since the diving trip both of my ears were blocked for a week so I'm scared that it was reoccurence of fungus infection. It turned out to be ok, but to be on the safer side, the doctor did a scope of the vessel where the ear and the throat connects. It felt weird to have a very thin rubber tube to run through your nose =.= and the anastheiser taste super duper bitter (bleah). After that,my siblings and I went to anchor point to shop around cause there is marc jacobs, billabong and charles & keith fatory outlet there.After that, we headed down to robertson quay cause we wanted to try this kith cafe. But due to my mistake we ended up wandering around for half and hour plus before the cafe was located >.<>
No comments:
Post a Comment