2011 Resolutions

Thursday, June 18, 2009

yeah posted 3 music videos.. in case u are wondering, these are K pop songs introduced by my cousin that the catchy songs got stuck in my head ^^ love all 3 but the last vid by super junior is the best as the dance moves are slick! so nice can!!

started to work at this event job at expo which is damn sucky =S had to conduct surveys and the quota to hit per day is freaking alot! had to stand most of the day in my 2 old day heels which resulted in a pair of sore feet =( I couldn't stand the pain that I wore slippers to expo and change to heels at there and I bet I looked weird with entire black formal wear paired with a pair of slippers but I don't care, comfort is my first priority =)

came across a saying - greed is good (to a point)

set me thinking that I can only hold so much and some I had to let go or I will suffocate. So which to let go which to pursue? hmmm

ok shall end here, got to work (bleah)

No comments:

Post a Comment