2011 Resolutions

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Today I started my day off with mont blanc( a dessert) as breakfast and the only word to describe it is sweet which I don't like despite of having a sweet tooth =s Felt like puking while sitting in the car as David drove us down to east coast for training.

I swear I felt super stressed when windsurfing, it seems like I can't enjoy the sport fully cause I kept stressing on myself to master the sport before the new semester start which is one and half month away =X sigh. SIGH... how come I cannot pick it up that fast =S Anyway today there was a super good wind which also meant more choppy waves making balancing harder =(( I fall so many times into the sea la -_- damn pissed off and luckily there isn't people around cause I went on to say fuck and shit alot of time to calm myself =s After training, we had dinner at tanjong katong ashton which is the first outlet I think but I felt that the food there is comparable to the outlet at ang mo kio so what is the big who-ha about tanjong katong ashton -_- And since we are at tanjong katong we also had tanjong katong laksa and shaved ice for dessert.

Before dinner I was like asking my friends how come the guys get 100 more in the gst rebate scheme than girls. I mean seriously most girls spend much more than guys in shopping so how come we get less rebate. It just does not make sense. And yes, I'm also eyeing for an additional 100 =.=

Wells, holidays are ending soon in one and half month time =S There is still so many places I want to go like to clubs like DLO, Zirca pubs like the sentosa the alley bar, tourist attraction like asian civilisation musuem all those places. Honestly I dread to go school to put up with lots of craps and fakeness =( and I still had to go through the cycle for 2 more years, I wonder how am I going to survive with yh leaving in one year time with my cousin gg to army nxt year -_- die =(


No comments:

Post a Comment